Eco - Friendly Kids Fashion Brands
Updated: Aug 8, 2020
Hi M - squad! It's Maya Glitters, and today I will be telling you about a couple of sustainable/eco friendly brands. Staying sustainable (constantly eco - friendly) is essential!
H&M isn't completely sustainable but they have a dedicated line called The Conscious Collection.
Reasons they are sustainable:
- clothes are made in a fair trade atmosphere
- made of organic/recycled hemp
- made of organic/recycled cotton
Zalando isn't an actual "brand" as such, but it's a directory showcasing multiple different brands! Once again, Zalando is only partially sustainable. But. it's better than nothing! Zalando introduced "the sustainability flag" in 2016 "which highlights products with a sustainable benefit".
- some the benefits include:
- made from organic materials
- made from recycled materials
Jackalo thinks about their impact on the environment because it was founded by long - time environmentalist Marianna Sachse.
Ways that Jackalo is sustainable:
- organic/sustainable farming
- Recycling all scrap fabric from production process and upcycling big scraps
- focus on using energy efficient factories
- and more...
Thank you for reading
These are only a couple of sustainable brands. Why not do your own research and find some more? To see more sustainable style posts check out Sustainable Fashion.
From Maya Glitters😀
Instagram - @zalando
Instagram - @hm